Skip to content
Here at The Traveling Tent, we are ALL IN on the holiday shopping prep - adding new makers to the Tent, promoting small business, getting the social media posts knocked out and busily creating gift guides, all in an effort to make shopping online easier for our customers.
We've done guides with some familiar themes - for foodies, guys, and fall coziness for examples..but sometimes we need to pivot our ideas.
So our latest gift guide is Color-Inspired! Have fun shopping these makers and artists!
Here are the links to colorful items ready for your home or gift-buying!
1. Abstract G - Fresh abstract art pieces for home decor accents using resin and beautiful pigments!
2. Pretty Clever Words - Colorful and fun! You will find personal accessories and home decor infused with with all manner of words and fonts, humor and inspiration!
3. JuneBug Beadery - Wrap yourself up in a beaded crocheted bracelet! Boho-inspired jewelry with vibrant beads and gemstones, handmade with braided cotton!
4. Smiling Elephant Studio - Infused with a love for vintage, natural and organic components, these jewelry pieces are made with metal and hammer, patina and wire wrap - each item is unique!
5. JustGenna Designs- Recycled, pre-loved materials are given a creative second life! From clothes to wood signs and back, these items are joyfully repurposed into new home decor and personal accessories!
6. Karen Casey Fused Glass Designs - Inspiration for these unique fused glass art pieces ranges from bright colors to science fiction to nature and back!
7. Heather Leigh Designs - Copper and aluminum elements are combined to form these striking pieces of functional art - from sculpture to clocks and ornaments to sparkling jewelry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.