Gift Guide for Foodies
As crafters and artists who have traveled to hundreds of live events and craft shows to meet our customers, we know that a critical component of those events is the community to be found there...a community of makers connecting with customers intent on finding unique, handmade items from their favorite locals!
We are so proud to present this Traveling Tent Gift Guide for Foodies, featuring 7 small businesses who have crafted unique gifts for the Food Lover in all of us!
Please see below, the list of makers and their linked websites for all of the info.
1. Cottage Lane Kitchen - A small family business with generational ties to Chapel Hill NC, and a genetic deep love of spicy pepper relish, is introducing their latest product - Hissy Fit Hot Sauce!
2. Adornments by Anousone - fun, colorful earrings and accessories, made from yarn and felt materials - who wouldn't want sushi earrings?!
3. Earth and Iron Pottery - A passion for creating high-quality products from clay, sets this business apart - loving these colorful pots that are wheel-thrown, made from stoneware and each piece is unique!
4. Crafty Ginger Mama - A self-described pragmatic tree-hugger with a fondness for fun design, her products aim to replace disposable plastic products with fabric alternatives - super fun AND practical!
5. SKP Ink - Bad jokes by good people, this cute, food pun art is infused with bright colors and vibrant graphics on these coasters - food is punny!
6. Mike D's BBQ - a well-known local favorite for BBQ sauces and rubs in the Durham/Raleigh NC area, Mike D is taking his products international, but you can catch him online and at his new storefront in Durham NC...P.S. - You can also see him on the Discovery Channel's hit show - "I Quit!"
7. Incite Coffee Company - Women Grown, Women Owned is the motto of this coffee company, supporting gender equality in the world of coffee. Each coffee bag has a label featuring the women responsible for the beans!